Saturday, July 5, 2008

4th of July Camping











We were able to get out and enjoy the great outdoors. We got everything scheduled between our family and another in the ward about a month ago. We got a few campsites reserved up at Deer Creek State Park (10 miles south of Heber City). By the time that we ended up going on Thursday we had an additional 4 families come and we had a total of 32 people up there. It was an unofficial ward campout!!! Besides the heat you couldn't ask for better evening/nightimes up in the mountains!

4 comments:

Raylene said...

Sorry about the heat but you were together and it looked like fun!!! You'll never regret these times.

The Rupps said...

OH Fun! We can't wait to go camping with you guys! I am so excited for the reunion. Tell Roo the kids are cuter than "the guys". Miss you and love you.
Camille

NicKim Family said...

Oh my goodness! It is such a small world in this Mormonville we live in! I remember you had a brother near Pullman, but it makes sense now! I was wondering if anyone from the Orchards Ward was on here. I'd love to reconnect with some of them. Let me know when you get into town we'll have to come see you! Are you bringing your kids? I'd love to see them too!

Julie said...

Looks like a great activity! Glad everyone had fun!