Saturday, February 23, 2008

Up playing in the snow



Today was another day in heaven being in the mountains and playing in the snow. There were a bunch of us up there today and I got to play "tour guide" since none of the guys there had ever been up in the Paris mountains before. You can see Scott having a good time during our quick lunch break.


I was trying to get a good picture of some air I was getting as I was putting my horses away in the garage. I guess I was going to fast for the photographer to get my incredible air I was getting. Thanks Scott!!!!! Dat's a good boy.

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

You came up again and didn't stop by????

Roo and Gina said...

No no no.... I came up Sat morn through Logan Canyon, stopped in Paris went riding and that evening went back over the canyon. Didn't even go to Pelier.

Dorian and Angie said...

Roo, WHAT you came up here and didn't call me to go ride!!! You remind me of someone else, YOUR DAD. You guys can't be intimidated by the green machine(arctic cat) any longer! Give me a call next time your up.